Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I figure I should post something to start...

If I knew how to spell "snickerdoodle" I could talk about how my nephew is adorable, and how everyone I work with agrees. The quote "If i had a boy I would want him to be as cute as your nephew" was said last night. As much as I hate my job sometimes, that was a good moment.

The night before, one of my coworkers, who was working when my wife and I came in, commented that I have a very beautiful wife, and I agreed with her (because its true.)

And now, I'm sitting here, smiling like a goofball simply because I know I have a very good looking, adorable, and awesome family. Love you all. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

I love your blog!
Your nephew and wife are adorable and I was smiling goofaly (yes I know that's not a word) just reading about you smiling about it.
Love you brother.
By the way, your other sister blogs too

Elissa said...

That is such a sweet way to start out.
You do have a lovely family.
We love you very much.
oh and the title of your blog cracked me up.
-Sissa

Staci Eastin said...

Now I wish I would have named my blog "the fourth child will do nearly anything for attention"

And yes, you have a beautiful family, if I may say so myself.